Old 01-16-2012, 10:50 AM   #863
Inuus

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Single Not Looking

Inuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST Reputation

Yeah I prefer a Pats 49ers match up anything but Eli...uugghh.

I have been a Pats fan (I grew up in NH) since I watched my first football game on a black and white TV sitting on my Fathers lap (whew showing my age). I stuck with them all through the times they stunk. Through Plunkett, Eason, Grogan, Flutie, Bledsoe and Brady. Of course a few QBs that should be forgotten like Matt Cavanaugh, Hugh Millen and Marc Wilson. I still have a Super Bowl XX brass key chain I use daily from Jan 26, 1986. Granted its a bit beat up from opening beer bottles back in the day!

I feel after all those years of sticking with them I deserve a few good years

Go Pats!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Tick View Post
I might take the Giants. That's not who I want to win. I prefer a Pats - 49er super bowl. But if i was betting money, which I won't be, I would take the Giants.

I have never bet against the Pats in my whole life. Even when I worked in Boston and played the pool at work, back in the '90s when the Pats couldn't win a game in my back yard with my grandma as quarterback, i wouldn't bet against them. Needless to say that little quirk of mine would make winning each week in the season pool a bit tricky. Now when it would be an asset to always pic the pats with my heart and the rest of the card with my head I don't have the opportunity to play where i live. At least not a friendly pool with friends and coworkers.