Old 02-15-2010, 09:23 PM   #33
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,765 Times in 25,661 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess4u View Post
i was just reading the last post..and I got to thinking...has anyone every tried those home parafen hand baths..? now i remember it seemed to make my nails thin as tissue paper..but (and this is where the thinking got started) i was wondering if anyone applied some of these hand and nail products prior to dipping in the wax...i wonder what that would do???? just a thought for anyone who has one...i gave mine away years agao..but as I recall i dont think they are all the expensive at walmart...well jsut a thought...thanks everyone...
Princess, I've had the parafin wax treatments at salons and they are wonderful! I do have a kit for it at home, but haven't broken it in yet. That being said, the manicurist always did the treatment before my manicure and always made me wash my hands before I dipped so I wouldn't contaminate the wax. I imagine that using those products and then dipping it would break the wax down and/or contaminate it so it wasn't pure. I'm definitely no expert, but that's what makes sense to me.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote