How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Thanked 10,617 Times in 2,489 Posts
Cin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobi View Post

Ohhhh ok, I got it. So, I think the Pats will make mince meant out of the Ravens so I am good there.

My windfall comes betting on the Giants. But, do I dare?

I'm sorry to say, I think you should take that bet. I would prefer the 49ers, but if I were betting I would put my money on NY. I think the Giants will not only cover the spread but win the game.

I think the odds are a little better for Baltimore now I think the Pats would have to win by 7.5 instead of 9, which would mean by a touchdown and a field goal or a safety. And I think it's going to be a close game. So maybe if you have the stomach for it, you could put some money on Baltimore. I could never do it. I never have done it. Could never bet against the Pats. Even though my father always told me don't bet with your heart, when it comes to money only your family matters.

Good advice. Although I always figured better advice is don't bet what you aren't prepared to lose But that's just me. And I'm a chicken shit when it comes to gambling.