sharkchomp

How Do You Identify?:
TG/stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,341 Times in 309 Posts
sharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputation

1. I have two dogs that humble me daily with their love and loyalty. People should be more like dogs. We would have peace on earth. And we could pee anywhere freely. And when we would meet new people we would know if they showered that day. We'd have to earn our treats though, but learning a new trick would be fun.

2. I am completely sick over who's going to the super bowl this year.

3. My Mom retired to florida and I miss her terribly. She's a really great person. I miss my step dad too, we are great friends and he was one of the best fishing buddies I've ever had.

4. I'm going to get more serious about fishing this year. It's something I really enjoy and I didn't go at all last year

5. My grandfather raced pigeons. He won several trophies for it. I have a black and white framed photo of one of his pigeons on my hutch just as a quiet reminder of him even though he was a mean bastard, but he was still my grandfather.

6. I have a love/hate relationship with snow. I absolutely love it in that it is so beautiful. It transforms the earth like cleaning the slate. But that quickly goes away if the power goes out or I have to drive in it. Then it's just a bitch lol

7. I had an uncle that was a pilot and was shot down over Vietnam. He was MIA for 10 years then declared dead. His wife stopped contact with out family. I have two cousins I wouldn't know if they walked up to me. I hate that. My other uncle had a son with a wife I just found out about last year, so another cousin I've never met. I think family is important, so it makes me sad.

8. My brother is the most honorable man I've ever known. He actually thinks "what is the right thing to do" and tries to live his life accordingly. It's so amazingly rare to know someone like this and I'm so blessed to have him as my friend.

9. My best friend is the most amazing and coolest person I've ever known. If it wasn't for her I'd probally move to Florida to be closer to my parents.

10. I like watching the "Joy of Painting" with Bob Ross. He makes me believe I could actually paint and I'm going to try to paint this year.

11. I can't go to the movie theater without getting popcorn.

12. I want to go to Yellowstone NP so badly I actually bought a dvd about it.

13. I'm the easiest person to shop for. All you have to get me is fishing lures or a BPS gift card.

14. My phobia is lightning but I love to watch it. As long as something is over my head I'm ok but if I have to go outside in a bad storm I get so scared I almost can't move. Mice scare the hell out of me too. Yes, I will scream and run.

15. I love Tennessee. It is one of the most beautiful places I've ever lived.

16. Slap stick humor will make me laugh uncontrollably. Watch the Three Stooges with the sound off. Just watch them. Best shit ever!!!!!

17. I like old movies, anything with Fred Astaire. His dancing is like, well, magical. I like old Godzilla movies too. The Japanese came up with some great shit. Flying turtles with fire coming out their asses - what could be better?

18. Justin Bieber is just annoying and I didn't like him but after I heard that he doesn't believe gays should have the right to get married I found I fucking hate him.

19. I was raised catholic and then Christian but as I've gotten older I really don't care for public displays of faith. People wearing crosses is fine n all but when their public display of faith becomes more like preaching I'm totally turned off.

20. I've been craving steak lately.

21. I'm crushed that Pat Summit has Alzhimers. My step dad's mom died from it (she literally forgot how to swallow and choked to death). It's so sad to me that Pat has achieved so much and she won't remember what she has accomplished.

22. I played Band Hero (xbox game) and it was awesome!!!!!

23. I try to take a nap everyday because I don't sleep well at night and it makes me feel better. I think we should be more like Mexico and Spain and shut down for an afternoon nap everyday.

24. I was watching a travel show and they said that it was common practice for business men in Bermuda to wear bermuda shorts, dress shirts and ties at work. That's what I'm talking about!

25. My favorite band, through all the years, is still Led Zeppelin.

take a fish boating
sharkchomp is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sharkchomp For This Useful Post: