View Single Post
Old 01-23-2012, 01:48 PM   #939
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,372 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

Upcoming Superbowl decisions...decisions...

I have to say that I am really on the fence about the upcoming Superbowl. Though I am a fan of neither team, I do recognize their talent in making it through the playoffs.

Here's my inner (and now outer) monologue:

The Patriots are a well oiled machine. However, they seem to have skidded through by the skin of their teeth in the two games prior to yesterday's, and yesterday they really seemed to have been handed the game by the Raven's kicker. I do like Tom Brady.

The Giants, in my opinion, have played really well this year. I do not like The Giants, I do like Eli Manning. They are, again in my opinion, the underdogs of this game. Someone I do not like, offsite, hates The Giants.

My inner 5 year old will probably pick the underdog team, and the joy of hoping that someone will be disappointed if they win.

Either way, I really think it is going to be one helluva game. I love watching Superbowl games. I am sad that the Steelers and 49ers are out, but loving the Superbowl like I do, I will have to get over it so that I can still enjoy the game wholeheartedly.

End monologue....
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post: