Old 01-23-2012, 02:42 PM   #22
willow
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
sugar and spice
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,751 Times in 1,837 Posts
willow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputation

1. I love to be/work outside.

2. My favourite perfume is Hugo Boss, Deep Red.

3. I love dogs but am more of a cat person.

4. I have one sibling.

5. I smell all toiletry products, shampoo, conditioner, hand cream, moisturiser etc before buying them even if it's the brand I usually buy. Just in case they changed the scent.

6. I love to spend time with good friends.

7. I love to spend time alone.

8. I enjoy listening to music.

9. I enjoy silence.

10. Shoes and bags are my passion, but it's a selective passion. I choose carefully and buy to last.

11. I will keep my heals on all evening even if my feet are about to drop off.

12. I love gardening. Nothing beats cooking with freshly picked herbs and I'm especially fond of poppies and daisy type flowers.

13. I keep chickens and although I initially got them for the eggs they are now much loved and pampered pets. I still like the eggs

14. I enjoy cooking almost as much as I enjoy being cooked for.

15. I dislike being around very negative people and will avoid this at all costs.

16. I have 2 tattoos.

17. My favourite colour is green.

18. I take a bubble bath every day.

19. I can knit practically anything but struggle with the simplest sewing repair.

20. I'm great with faces, names not so much.

21. I love costume jewellery and own more than is probably decent.

22. My ears are pierced but I rarely wear earrings.

23. I prefer pepsi over coke.

24. I am not afraid of power tools and do most minor household repairs (except gas/electricity related) and all the painting and decorating myself.

25. If I was running for my life and could grab only one thing it would be my toilet/make up bag. Seriously, there has to be someone out there who has the same or as-close-as-makes-no-difference photograph I can get a copy of.

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs11/i/20...ockAvatars.gif

willow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to willow For This Useful Post: