Heavenleahangel

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Femme; Earth bound Angel and Babygirl;
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Angel, as long as it's respectful
Relationship Status:
Waiting for the One who can complete me

Thanked 2,069 Times in 468 Posts
Heavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST Reputation

Three things about me, hmmmmmm:
1. I am a true Leo/lioness. I take great care of my pride (family) and am loyal to the them to my death.
2. I have 2 biological daughters ages 24 and 23, then my lil man, my miracle who is 4 years old! (He looks just like me!)
3. I used to be an over-the-road truck driver and still have my Class A CDL.
4. I am getting sooo many blessings raising Jacob even thought I started over as a parent.
5. I took my first round of chemotherapy today and braved it alone! I'm a fighter for sure!
6. I take full-time care of developmentally delayed people who have now become my extended family and I am "mom" to 2 of them.
7. I have a huge heart full of love, yet remain single waiting for the one who is worthy of my love and my son's love.
8. I have the prettiest, bluest eyes! They sparkle with I laugh and am happy.
9. I have been a fierce activist and advocate for those who need it ever since I was a little girl! I always stand up for the underdog.
10. I am a vine-ripened Georgia peach, sweet and juicy for the picking!
11. I am an excellent southern cook and I love having someone around to appreciate it. I love having cook-outs/get togethers, etc.
12. I have naturally lost over 200 lbs-no pills, surgeries, etc.
13. I love to sing karaoke and have won a few competitions singing mostly country music. Reba, Loretta Lynn, Patsy Cline
14. I have been on 17 week-long cruises since July of 2003, but NEVER been on one with someone romantic! only family and friends. I still dream about it, though.
15. My favorite places to cruise to are Jamaica for the Caribbean and Alaska. I wouldn't mind living in Alaska. I think it would be awesome!
16. I make a pretty dang good pitcher of sweet tea and I only drink mine with lemon!
17. I put ice in my cereal! I dont like the milk getting warm! Yuck!
18. I am NOT materilistic. There is nothing you can buy me that will make me like you. I'm also not into expensive jewelry and "bling". I buy used and no one ever knows the difference.
19. I have not been to a movie since "War of the Worlds" came out way back when.
20. I can not stand idiots disquised as butches/ftms/bois who play with femme's hearts and lie to them. Seriously, can't you come up with something better to do than hurt us and try to kill our self-esteems?
21. I was actually told by one of the said idiots above that they wanted a life with me, but they don't want [the kid]. ?
22. The do not like rollercoasters or heights.
23. I love animals but don't have any pets.
24. I am a writer and a poet and have been published.
25. I am a great friend and listener.
PM me if you want to know anything else... lol