View Single Post
Old 01-26-2012, 03:24 PM   #15
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linus View Post
I'm not saying not post here. You may find more options and more activity in the other thread. Juicing can be one way to do things but not the only way. If you stick with straight veggies and fruits you should eliminate pretty much 99% of oils/fats. A raw vegan diet with beans and other fibers should be enough for you to eat healthy without including additional items.
Actually I have been following a veggie diet for quite some time, and only switched to the oil free Vegan 4-5 months ago. I know what to eat, that's not the issue.

The issue was that I can feel my bones rubbing together when I walk which MIGHT be a side effect of the no oils diet, but could be only the fact that I'm getting older. Usually if you don't get enough oils your hair starts to fall out and your skin gets dry...I'm not having THOSE issues, just the bones rubbing.

This type of eating plan is very strict, and although extremely healthy and good for you, most people are not disciplined enough to be able to do it. Wanting to live healthier, and wanting a teasoon (for example) of oil on a salad because it tastes better, is hard to say no to for most people.
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote