Thread: The Cock Market
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2012, 05:54 AM   #2
Selenay

How Do You Identify?:
A soul for a compass and a heart for a pair of wings.
Preferred Pronoun?:
All I ask of living is to have no chains on me.
Relationship Status:
All I own are the strides I spend to the finish line.

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,449 Times in 369 Posts
Selenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST Reputation
Default The part where I sound like I know what I'm talking about.

There are lots of awesome cocks, but to give you better advice... What kind of cock are you looking for? Hard packing? Soft packing? Plain old fucking?

My first recommendation's gotta be Vixen. Their Goodfella is a really nice dildo for a more realistic look; it's cool because when you're packing, the testicles are outside the harness, giving it a more realistic look.

If you'd like something a little less realistic (i.e. no testicles) the Mustang is very similar to the Goodfella.

For something a little less flesh-like, try one of the flashy O2 models (they do have flesh tones, too, though, if that's your thing) like the Revolution.

For dual penetration or double ended dildos, check out the feeldoes/realdoes.

Anyway, I'd recommend these over others because O2 and Vixskin are both realistic; they have a firm inner core and a softer outer layer that feels more fleshlike than any other material I've tried--and I've tried almost everything, at this point. The upside is that they're all made of safe materials, and they can be sanitized for sharing between lovers, if that's your thing. I've never tried a feeldoe or a realdoe, though, cuz that's not MY thing but the other two I can recommend personally.

Love,
Your Friendly Neighborhood Sex Toy Reviewer
Selenay is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Selenay For This Useful Post: