Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Butch. Lesbian. Dyke. Woman. Female.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, of course!
Relationship Status:
Content

Thanked 11,730 Times in 2,432 Posts
Parker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST Reputation

A friend of a friend on Facebook posted this as a comment to the SGK blog about their reversal of their decision to de-fund PP.
I thought it was spot on and it made me chuckle, so I thought I'd share it.

KOMEN PRESS RELEASE TRANSLATION:

Paragraph 1: We're sorry you got mad.

Paragraph 2: We're sad you think we did anything wrong. We didn't.

Paragraph 3: We were justified in what we did but will slightly alter our rules to stop your whining.

Paragraph 4: We'll fund the existing grants to PP until they expire. PP is welcome to apply for future grants but our
local affiliates have discretion to reject PP applications if birth control makes the local communities feel icky.

Paragraph 5: Shut up. If you keep talking about this then you're the one hurting women.

Paragraph 6: We're going to get our story straight and punish any local affiliate that strays from the official truth.

Paragraph 7: Thanks to the anti-stem cell research, anti-birth control people who like our decision.
Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Parker For This Useful Post: