View Single Post
Old 02-05-2012, 04:25 PM   #25
Random

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 5,326 Times in 1,379 Posts
Random Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST Reputation
Default Take two...

1. Are you in a committed, long-term relationship?

2. Do you identify as heterosexual, homosexual, bisexual, queer, or other?

3. Are you 18-29, 30-49, or aged like a nice wine?

4. Do you identify as male, female, butch, femme, transgendered, or other?

5. If your spouse/partner would be supportive and accepting of the idea, would you (do you) explore open relationships/sex outside your primary relationship?

6. If so, why? If not, why not?

1. I am in a committed long term relationship

2. Queer

3. 45

4. Femme

5. We have an open relationship. She has her moments where she is not supportive or accepting of the idea, it's an ongoing issue that she works on, but she knew all about me before we became an *US*

6. I am poly, that's how I'm wired, even in a monogamous relationship, I'm still poly. It feels perfectly natural for me to be in love/love more than one person at a time. It feel natural to have more than one lover at a time... My philosophy that it's MY Heart, Head, Body to do with as I will and no one gets to tell me what I can do with any of the above. I worked long and hard to figure my sexuality/heart out and once I did there was a click that let me know that I got it right...