MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow Rage??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparx1_1 View Post
The reality is that for some heterosexuals that is a very correct assessment of how they think and feel. We are all affected by our experiences and unfortunately vlasta has had an incredibly negative experience. Even more unfortunate is that there are people in our community who have the same opinions yet have never had a bad experience.
All vlasta has done is been honest about how her experiences have affected her. Rage filled responses will only guarantee that her opinion and the opinions of people with similar ideas will never change.

I'd like to clarify that not one time that I have posted about this particular subject have *I* personally been "rage filled" it feels insulting to me that when we (general) have a difference with opinion with something that is OBVIOUSLY harmful to members of this community (what Vlasta said is, was, incorrect and harmful)

Having a different opinion and not agreeing with ugly statements regardless of someones own personal experience is not *RAGE* it's standing up and saying "hey, you don't get to insult our bisexual members here just because someone you were with cheated on you, molested you kid, and gave you a disease"

I find it ridiculous and insulting to be accused of being *rage filled* because one stands up for the rights of others to be here and not have to be insulted....

I tell ya what does piss me off, when someone takes it upon themselves to *assume* that because I am standing up for others that I am some angry pissed off woman.
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post: