View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012, 07:11 PM   #2180
Vlasta
BFP Sentinels

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 1,002 Times in 286 Posts
Vlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Pamela View Post
I am posting because this pissed me off
I know it isn't normal news but all the same needs to be looked at

It upsets me that the elderly are treated so poor and have become a throw away generagtion in so many eyes.

In other countries and some states, this would NEVER happen.

These people deserve respct and protection. They brought us to where we have come so far. They struggled to get us to where we are at.
And more and more we are seeing stuff like this.

People who have influence and a voice need to speak up. It is our duty to do so.
you are absolutely right to be angry and vent out here . It's the shame how elderly people are being treated in this country . I myself being in the medical field experienced so many situations when I was disgusted . Just vent here it's safe . I personally understand and I hope so others . I hope things get better for you .

In my opinion that is.
We as well as the media should shame those doing it. Step up to help where we can. And places that can assist should.

Sorry for ranting but it pissed me off.

Having worked in the medical field and a long time with elderly, I have seen my share.

you are absolutely right to be angry and vent out here . It's the shame how elderly people are being treated in this country . I myself being in the medical field experienced so many situations when I was disgusted . Just vent here it's safe . I personally understand and I hope so others . I hope things get better for you .

Hence , I have to add it's not just here in America , but many other countries.

Vent , Vent and Vent here are people to understand .
Vlasta is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vlasta For This Useful Post: