chai~

How Do You Identify?:
Self possessed Aquarian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't call me baby~
Relationship Status:
Deliciously single and loving it.

Thanked 3,383 Times in 864 Posts
chai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArkansasPiscesGrrl View Post
First of all, I almost feel like an intruder in on this thread again. I do not pack myself, I just personally just appreciate that there are butches that DO!

I also am not intending to be disrespectful in any way to anyone. Please forgive this femme who is in a new relationship, flush with lust and giddy with all the hormones that sex with a new partner will bring (oof!). yeah, I spend most of my days with a silly-assed grin on my face!

When I re-read G's post detailing how hy "used hem tape to close the front of the pouch opening...etc", I just could NOT get this picture out of my head.....of a long-ago Home Ec class, offering tips ala Hints from Heloise, on how to retro fit boxers to hold a cock, to a roomful of butches! *wild giggling!*

However you all do it, PLEASE don't stop! Hard pack, soft pack, I for one love the feel of it, and knowing it is THERE! I love reaping the benefits of your creativity! Woo-Hoo!
and I am wildly giggling at your description of G's description!
I for one have never "seen" it, never "felt" it, never "experienced" it but it's on my bucket list of things to witness before I die!
chai~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to chai~ For This Useful Post: