View Single Post
Old 02-19-2012, 10:27 PM   #17
Slater

How Do You Identify?:
Butch

Slater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST Reputation

At the suggestion of a rather clever femme, I sewed the pouch of my boxer briefs to secure my soft packer. I didn't fully sew it closed, just tacked it in two places on the outside opening and one place on the inside opening. This allows for fairly easy insertion and adjustment but leaves basically no risk of it falling out. It was a simple and effective solution.

Additionally, I can use those same briefs to hold my hard packer in place for some types of activities. For more vigorous sex, I use a harness with adjustable straps. My new hard pack is not as bendy as my old one, so wearing it under clothing is not practical, but I still have my older one if I want to do that.
Slater is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Slater For This Useful Post: