CherylNYC

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm a woman. Behave accordingly.
Relationship Status:
Single, not looking.

Thanked 7,151 Times in 1,206 Posts
CherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slater View Post
At the suggestion of a rather clever femme, I sewed the pouch of my boxer briefs to secure my soft packer. I didn't fully sew it closed, just tacked it in two places on the outside opening and one place on the inside opening. This allows for fairly easy insertion and adjustment but leaves basically no risk of it falling out. It was a simple and effective solution.

Additionally, I can use those same briefs to hold my hard packer in place for some types of activities. For more vigorous sex, I use a harness with adjustable straps. My new hard pack is not as bendy as my old one, so wearing it under clothing is not practical, but I still have my older one if I want to do that.
I've been dating someone who uses the Rodeo. It's a snug fitting, sturdy brief that double as a harness. No sewing necessary, and she can wear them all day since they're as comfortable as any other brief.

http://rodeoh.com/shop.html

I just visited the website via the above link for the first time. WTF? The models for this brief are all hyper femme! Really? WTF? Take my word for it that the briefs are perfectly appropriate for a butch. Geez.

And I can attest that they stand up to vigorous usage.