Julie

How Do You Identify?:
Angel * Femme * Lesbian * Girl * Woman * Slut * Bitch *
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
No longer a Virgin Bride to Dreamer ~ May 17th, 2014

Thanked 18,159 Times in 3,632 Posts
Julie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

What every Femme should know...

You do not need a butch to complete you.
You do not need an identifying butch (male or female) to validate that you are a Femme.
You can shave your head and still be Femme.
Femme is not about what you wear, but who you are inside.
You are beautiful and not because you are being told by someone... But because you believe it.

The day I have to depend on a Butch to make me feel good about myself... Is the day I have lost who I am.
I am beautiful, because I am Julie - Not because I am told by a butch.

You do not need someone to pay for your dates.
You are an independent woman.
You can change your own oil and if you cannot, you can bring it to the service station.

Dammit... I keep going back to the brushing the hair out of my eyes. Where is it?
If my butch has to keep reminding me how lucky he/hy/she is to have me... I will eventually think they are trying to convince themselves.

This whole thing (while it is sweet in theory) scares me. Not for me, but for the countless Femme's that believe their self worth comes from a being partnered with a Butch.

Julie

http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/o...ps4d9fb6c0.jpg

I Love You ~ I Love Us
May 17, 2014
Julie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 34 Users Say Thank You to Julie For This Useful Post: