View Single Post
Old 03-02-2012, 02:19 AM   #30
Words

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme submissive
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 4,261 Times in 677 Posts
Words Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuddles View Post
No, thank you.. you're not. My coworker doesn't know what butch is, I'm guessing but I'm betting I'm right. I didn't want to explain it to her.

I am not, nor have I ever, thought of only short hair as butch. I think it's silly to even assume I would think that.

It makes me cringe to post on forums sometimes because it's easy to take other's words out of context or twist them around when all they were doing was talking like they would to a friend standing next to them.

Sorry if I offended anyone, I'll be more careful about my choice of words in the future if needed.
If you re-read my post, you'll notice that it was very lighthearted in tone as evidenced by the kind of language used and the LOL. (This is addressed to you apretty as well.) I wasn't offended. I wasn't criticizing you. I was merely preparing you for the likely and inevitable response in a fun and lighthearted manner.

I thought that was obvious. I still think it's obvious. I just wonder why some people get SUCH a kick out of taking every. single. ***ing. word out of context and inserting bad intent that wasn't there.

Hope that's clear now

Words
Words is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Words For This Useful Post: