Old 03-12-2012, 11:22 AM   #5
DeviantDaddy

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Mated

DeviantDaddy Has the BEST ReputationDeviantDaddy Has the BEST ReputationDeviantDaddy Has the BEST ReputationDeviantDaddy Has the BEST ReputationDeviantDaddy Has the BEST ReputationDeviantDaddy Has the BEST ReputationDeviantDaddy Has the BEST ReputationDeviantDaddy Has the BEST ReputationDeviantDaddy Has the BEST ReputationDeviantDaddy Has the BEST ReputationDeviantDaddy Has the BEST Reputation

My kitten, it is nice to see that you chose to post the thread after all.

Princessbelle, thank you for your input. It is very well said and yes, my kitten and I have invited my dear friend to the Planet. Hopefully she will go on to create an account and immerse herself in the numerous informative threads available.

Miss_Tia, thank you for taking the time to read the thread and also post your thoughts on it. However, there is some misunderstanding. I would like to clarify that. Both kitten and I care deeply for this friend of mine. And we happily support her and help guide her.

And though my friend is not stating she is struggling, it is not indicative of her not needing help. If someone is having a difficult time in something and I know them well enough to recognize this, what kind of friend would I be to sit back and do nothing simply because they have not reached out? Do not get me wrong, we are not forcing ourselves upon her. But when my kitten is up at all hours of the night listening to my friend sob in her ear, then yes, we will take that as a clear indication of needing help.

As for the partner's identity, I must admit that it confuses us at times. Said person appears to be confused in a way. Plenty of back and forth and to be honest I feel he still has more growing to do. One moment he is soft butch, then he is male, yet my friend says she. Kitten and I are only now getting to know him. The other night I asked him how he wants to be referred as and he said he. So we are respecting that but I can see how kitten got confused once more. In the years I have had kitten in nuuuuu life, not once has she ever referred to me as "she", largely due to my own security in my identity. Therefore I assure you, she meant no disrespect.

This isn't about trying to control them at all. It is about watching a loved one in a situation where the maximization can be solved.
DeviantDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DeviantDaddy For This Useful Post: