View Single Post
Old 03-14-2012, 03:38 PM   #82
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,372 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

BREAKING: "Planned Parenthood, we're going to get rid of that."— Mitt Romney

Think Mitt Romney is the GOP’s “moderate” choice? Think again. If elected, Romney will shut down Planned Parenthood. Yes, you read that quote right.

The GOP’s war on women has reached the danger zone, and I need your urgent help. Will you join me in standing with Planned Parenthood? Planned Parenthood gives needed medical care to almost 5 million people each year. If Republicans win, women won’t get the care they need, and women will die. Period.

Click here to join with me in supporting Planned Parenthood. In the face of continued assaults, Planned Parenthood needs to know that 50,000 activists have got their backs.

Thanks for standing with Planned Parenthood, and fighting to end the Republican war on women.

Sen. Patty Murray
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post: