canmarielan

How Do You Identify?:
Loud mouth, big hair, spunky Texas Femme lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
It's a SHE!!!!
Relationship Status:
PKCL0204

Thanked 1,134 Times in 326 Posts
canmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
Oh yeah on the tea! I have been doing mostly herbal teas and leaving out the sugar or honey. I discovered a nice rose garden tea that is all herbs with a few rose petals. Its DIVINE and makes me feel all classy'n'shit when I drink it

I bought a box of the Wal-Mart brand Raspberry Ice and am going to dive into it tomorrow. So far I have to say that the cherry limeade is pretty good, the regular cherry is fair, the pink lemonade is good, the orange drink is ok but it tastes like Tang or something. Favorite is Fruit Punch! It tastes like the real deal....even JACK likes it!
Me too!! Fruit punch is my favoritest!!!!

Congrats oh Licious One on your dedication!!! Caffiene is SOOOO hard to stay away from.

I'm so proud to see all of the changes we are making for healthier lives
canmarielan is offline   Reply With Quote