imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,726 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation
Default "That" question...

Well since I'm not living in a Mega Metropolis with a massive queer scene any more and the wife's gone, I'm back in the dating pool in a town.

That's right, a lot of women around who don't ID as butch because they don't understand the term. They are scared of it and think it means something it doesn't. And it also means that they have secret thoughts about what's going on in their head about their own genital area that they don't always share with dykes/lesbians because they are scared of how they'll be judged.

Which bring me to being an experienced Femme and having to have *THAT* conversation during the first couple of dates...

The painful conversation I wrote more detail about here:

I Hope You Brought Your Cock in Your Bag

Well?? I know if you are surfing the net on a butch-femme site, it doesn't happen much, but I still prefer to pull locally! Plus there's a lot of secret butches out there, just waiting to be loved up in all the right ways. But of course... then comes that bloody conversation again... and I could be wrong, my butch-dar could be completely broken... and I ask the wrong person... it's happened before...

So what are your experiences with having *that* (read link, too lazy to re type the whole rant!) conversation...?
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post: