Old 03-19-2012, 09:24 AM   #10
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,782 Times in 4,469 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

A thousand times yes back Medusa. The type of community that I want to be a part of is one where there is transparency and accountability. For those of us who have been around for any length of time, we have track records with each other and with the Admins/Mods. That can work for you or against you. If you keep your nose clean, no matter how outspoken you may be, then you will have credibility. If you are known for stirring shit or always being in the center of gossip, then that can potentially work against you when there are problems.

The whole notion of "special friends" getting away with murder couldn't be further from the truth, although I know the conspiracy theorists won't believe me or anyone else. Most people, including myself, have much tougher standards for family, friends and people they know, than they do with people they don't. More is expected of me because of my length of time in the community and some of the people I know in real life, not less. That's exactly the way I want it, and I do know many other people feel the same way.

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post: