View Single Post
Old 03-19-2012, 12:29 PM   #92
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
BBW. Unique femininity that does not encompass the western paradigm.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:
Single, Happy, not Desparate or Looking, but Open to Possibilities...

Thanked 6,035 Times in 1,617 Posts
1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaneyDoll View Post
I have this too!!! Do you find that when your back hurts, it hurts really, really, really bad?

When my back is in spasm the pain is unbearable! Then I need crutches to walk and I'm a hooligan on them! LOL! I have constant pain which is managable a lot of the time. I have a tethered Spinal Cord which caiuses further issues.

I'm fortunate that I have a strong back and I do a lot of Yoga to help with pain management. When I was a competitive swimmer in my teens, I would get severe cramp in my back and legs. I took up Iyengar Yoga which helped to relax my muscles.

May I ask; have you had any treatments for your SBO?

1QuirkyKiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 1QuirkyKiwi For This Useful Post: