How Do You Identify?:
Hardcore bullheaded grown-ass Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
she loves my shaggy hair

Location: The backroom of a night cafe plotting world domination
Thanked 3,299 Times in 568 Posts
Jett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST Reputation

I am highly "butch" (adjective) on the inside, always have been. I am also highly woman on the inside... and the flow of the two feels seamless to me dawn to dusk. On the outside I have my happy places, which may include a suit or tux- in addition to my long hair and makeup. I have a wicked hourglass figure that I hide in no way... it's just the way it is, I like it. I don't do cutesy, frilly or dresses though, guess it's just not my thing.

None of it feels like drag for me, or off limits... I just do what feels right. I spent most of my life under the pressure of others expectations, including my own... and I have to say now is screw it all cause I'm free, and it feels like friggen Nirvana...

No matter what you do... somebody's not going to be happy with it... so you might as well make yourself happy and well then after that... who the hell cares?
The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Jett For This Useful Post: