View Single Post
Old 03-31-2012, 03:00 PM   #4
always2late

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
m'lady

Thanked 6,231 Times in 1,462 Posts
always2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputation

Just throwing this out there, hoping someone has a suggestion. One of my dogs is a barker...and I mean for EVERYTHING! If a leaf blows by, he is barking! The other dogs are not generally barkers, but when he starts them off, they ALL join in. We have 5 dogs of varying sizes and the noise can be really nerve rattling after a while. He is not bored or neglected...he gets regular exercise and play-time daily. I am at a loss here....so...does anyone have any ideas about how to curb this? (except a shock collar...I will never use one on my dogs) Any other sanity-saving advice would be welcome and greatly appreciated!

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there ~ Rumi
always2late is offline   Reply With Quote