View Single Post
Old 04-01-2012, 02:19 PM   #25
pajama

How Do You Identify?:
Klingon
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 7,480 Times in 1,809 Posts
pajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by always2late View Post

Ok..I am going to add my vote to the movies Alligator and Jaws. I still get queasy when I remember the scene with the pool in Alligator, and I have a totally insane fear of sharks because of Jaws (you don't even want to know what happened when I was taken into the shark tunnel at SeaWorld!). I don't go swimming in the ocean. And as far as lakes, ponds, and even freshwater mountain streams go...I won't go in unless someone else goes in first (the theory being that if there IS an alligator or shark in them, that other person will get attacked, and then I know not to go in...clever huh? LOL)
OH. MY. GOD. I do that too!!!!!!! The rare occasion I will get in a pool or deeper ocean water is if there are others in too. I figure they will get eaten first. I almost put that in my original post. LOL That rule does not apply to lakes and ponds though, for some reason.
pajama is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to pajama For This Useful Post: