Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,785 Times in 4,029 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

Its been a year since I wrote this. I am opening a plus size woman's clothing resale and consignment shop. The retail part of it is exciting but what I am getting the most pleasure out of, is the service to women this store is offering! I cant tell you how many stories I have already heard, of how being "more" is "less" in this country if you are female. (Also, for men too but they dont get hit as hard as women do in the stigma of a larger size.)

I feel my spirit being replenished everytime I am called upon to listen. To be present. To attend.

I am so honored. And so grateful I have recovered enough to again serve...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_Tia View Post
I have had the most uplifting experience recently. I have found my faith again, and upon doing so, I know that I shall be called upon to serve my Universe as I once did before my accident and before all my health problems began. I had given up hope of ever being able to do that...and I believe that is why it spiraled out of control. No more. I now know I got the message and I will now start to mend...

my professional goal is simply to serve. I miss it. I know that I will not be able to serve in the same capacity as I did before, because I am limited, but I am sure that that is all part of the plan too. And I am also sure that my love of animals will play a huge part of it too. No doubt. This, I have faith in...

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post: