sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

Aishah, i would love to know more about WRAP, i have support networks and wellness tools, but not familiar with WRAP, that i know of anyway..
One thing i will say, is there isn't one person that my recovery, obsessive behaviors and needs for wellness have been identical with.. Everyone is different.. What works for you, can't be wrong - only we know ourselves and what works for us.. i have a lot of similarities and share a lot of things like other compulsive eaters and bulimics, but their plan of eating can be so completely different from my own.. It's hard not to compare, it's something i do often as well.. Be easy on yourself, stop and breathe often and ask yourself questions to figure out the feelings surrounding the behavior or thoughts...What you say makes total sense though, i get it, have been there, and often still am there... Thank *YOU* for sharing here as well, keep coming back! (((hugggs)))

MissItalianDiva, thank you for posting and taking the step.. Welcome!
i can soo relate with the numbers.. Counting calories consumed, doing the math and breaking down the calories burned, figuring out the difference from meals eaten the day before, weighing my food, measuring it all out, counting the steps i walk each day, -- the list goes on... Numbers consume me, if i let it.. i am currently doing a program called intuitive eating with my dietician (for eating disorders) and it comes from a book with that exact title, and it's helped me a great deal so far.. It has helped me to work through my diet mentality and let go of things that help me obsess (like my pedometer and calorie counting websites and diet magazines etc...) That was just the first step, it gets much more in depth.. This is my first experience with a dietician/nutritionist and while i am completely stubborn and never accept things when she tells them to me (it takes me weeks of accepting them on my own time, with argument, frustration and much grrr'ing, i'm sure..) it's truly one tool i have that helps me embrace this more and motivates me to work through it.. i'm really proud of you for taking the first step, we're all here for you! Keep coming back! (((hugggs)))

Di, HI! Welcome and thank you!!
So glad you are here with us... (((huggz)))

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post: