Nat

How Do You Identify?:
bigender
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatevs
Relationship Status:
in a relationship

Thanked 13,992 Times in 2,594 Posts
Nat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST Reputation

Designing your life

Step 1: Have a clear picture of the life that you want. You can look at books, you can go on the internet, you can do anything that's going to help you get a clear picture of your life. Once you get a clear picture of your life, you're going to begin to set a goal. As you set your goal, you are going to have unlimited thinking because you're training your mind to create the desires of your heart. When you have unlimited thinking, you will be concentrating on the things you desire, not the things that others want from you. You're going to silence the critic in your head. As you silence that critic, you set your goals. Questions that you ask:

1. What do I want for my life?

2. What do I want to experience?

3. What do I want to learn?

When you get these answers clear, this is going to give you a complete target for you to start on.

Step 2: Be aware of the moment. We know that the only time that we have is the moment right now. Be aware of the moment. This is the only moment. The future isn't here yet; the past has already happened, so let's have this moment. Your visions, your imaginings of the future of your life, the life that you desire, happen in this moment. Knowing this is your point of power, this moment, powerfully visualize the life that you desire. Powerfully visualize and imagine feeling yourself having that life, being in that life, having the person in that life that you desire. Powerfully see that.

Step 3: Trust. Trust what's happening. Trust yourself. Trust God, the Source, the Universe - whatever you use. Trust to know that by allowing and accepting, being in a space of receiving and giving, your life will take on new meaning.

Step 4: In order to start training your mind to create the desires of your heart, it's going to take some initiative on your part. I don't think anyone is going to come up to you and put you into action for the desires of your heart. You will have to do that for yourself.

So as we look at initiative, the questions that I ask are:

1. Do you move into action or do you wait for others to move you into action?

2. Do you design your life based on decisions others made for you?

3. Do you live your life based on what you think others want from you?

Imagine what would happen if you took the initiative in designing your best life. Designing your life relieves you of the stress of always having to be right and live up to others' expectations. Designing your life can be easier than you think with a little attention and initiative. Taking the initiative to rejuvenate your life on purpose gives you the opportunity to live your best life by giving you the freedom to discover who you are and the greater truth of why you're here. You can achieve your best life based on what you desire. Move into action today, design the life you desire.

- Cathy Hughes, owner and CEO of Radio One, Inc. and recipient of the NAACP Chairman's Award

- Bjork

What is to give light must endure burning.

-Viktor Frankl
Nat is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Nat For This Useful Post: