Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Anya* View Post
These two posts have more than a hint of distaste.

TOS for the site stresses tolerance for all identies.

You can be true to your own identity without making negative comments about "that lesbian thing" and "that's lesbian sex" that makes you shudder "shutter" per your post.

Comments like that really bother me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrocell View Post
As far as feminizing to me it means I don't like to be touched in my genital area or have anything inserted in me or my breast touched this is my preference because I was molested as a child. Just as some women don't go for going down on a woman or inserting her fingers in a woman that is their preference. I maybe wrong but I think the latter is what SilverStoneFemme was refering to as lesbian sex. It might not be politically correct term to use but some of us may not be as gifted with words as others. What people do in their bedroooms or wherever,with whomever is their business.
Electrocell, my point was exactly that. We can be tolerant of each other, have our own sexual boundaries and preferences without any need to make comments such as "shiver", "shudder", put down "that lesbian sex thing" or make snide comments about how another identity chooses to express their sexuality.

That is strictly where other posters and I were coming from.

My ex, with whom I lived with for 19 years was strictly a stone butch for the first 10 years of our relationship. No, I did not try to change her but always honored her boundaries. That they shifted a tiny bit after 10 years, was her idea and choice on very, very rare occasions. My own identity as a lesbian femme remains regardless of how my partner identifies.

I tell you this as I am not ignorant of the stone identity and accept wherever anyone on the Planet is at in terms of theirs.

I simply believe that there is no need to make intolerant comments about other identities or sexual practices, while honoring who and what our own personal identity is.

That is it in a nutshell.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post: