morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

morning loft dwellers and peekers
ya know...... i sometimes can not get to the planet and post stuff as much as i like too.
a lot of times im reading stuff here from my phone... and posting stuff can be kinda ahhh time consumming via cell..... but im on the old lap top at the moment....... and i been reading the house of stone thread.. and a few new threads here and there .... seems to be to much conflict over there.
this thread is soooo much for relaxing.
i do so much adore the stone butchs love there energy. and enjoy paling up with fellow stone femmes.
but the loft is a much more mutal ground for everyone.... and its soo much more plesant i enjoy meeting and conversing with ALL members of the planet no matter what floats there boats.
anywayssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss enough rambling on that topic.

WHO LOVES TO FISH???
check this out........ lol

hmmm why are the video's NOT coming thru via the youtube tags??? i have done this a million times I dont get it. *sigh*
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2eGc8uO3yA"]Best Fishing Bloopers by Bill Dance - YouTube[/nomedia]

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post: