Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Nocchi the Frog Dog is recovering well from surgery for gastric mucosa hyperplasia or an acquired pyloric stinosis. He is a 6 year old French Bulldog and the love of my life! He could not empty food from his stomach into his intestinal tract due to a thickening in his stomach. For months, he chronically vomited which I thought was due to either food allergies or rich treats given to him- WRONG, then - BAM!! It was life threatening, yet treatable. He was a good candidate for surgery and now recovering (doing quite well).

The last 2 weeks dealing with this has been awful. He was very, very, sick. But, with support from some awesome people and a veterinary team that was so damn good at what they do- i did lose him. And it looked like that was a possibility.
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post: