sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

i have learned (just this week) -

- that they may be my parents, but they aren't positive influencs in my life, and they definitey do not like the positive changes i am making and the fact i am building strength and self-confidence.. But i'm growing okay with that, and determined to keep moving forward, because what matters is how the changes are making *me* feel..

- that i *can* be easy on myself - and for the first time in my life, today, made a decision that allowed me to feel like a load was lifted off my shoulders rather then obsess and be hard on myself for it and set myself unrealistic expectations that would set me up and *know & wait* for the downspiral to happen.. i was able to choose what was a priority to do, set some things aside, and get rid of the rest that was unnecessary to task myself with... Wow, now that is real progress for me..

- that the teenage girl is definitely playing her part in trying to turn her mother gray.. And if she succeeds, i'll accept every one of those gray hairs - as i'll have earned them with worry, pacing floors and sometimes frustration, but *still* believe that parenting is the best decision i've made in life.. While our days can be full of challenges lately - i'm blessed to be a mother of two teenagers, and having such morals and always parenting with such love...i DO love the beings they are becoming, (even if they don't see it themselves yet) Momma does..♥..& is proud.

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post: