View Single Post
Old 04-18-2012, 11:47 AM   #3743
JoSchmooze

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, hym, mister or "sir", like I get called by strangers!

Thanked 10,989 Times in 1,627 Posts
JoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylvie View Post
Good morning healthies..

It was a challenging week & a half or so for me..
All i wanted to do was sleep, i felt mentally & physically exhausted.
i had no motivation whatsoever.. & finally, yesterday i reconnected..
thank goodness... i did have some moments of exercise, and i did continue to eat healthy, but really i tend to create hard moments for myself in my recovery & so happy i am out of that headspace now..

Today, i will celebrate with a walk around the lake..
i had planned to go to the gym, but something tells me that the sunshine and being at one with nature today is exactly what i need...

To each of you who posted about emotional eating.. i soo get it, i'm an emotional eater too and what counts is that we get back up, dust ourselves off and keep going...

Celebrating that with you all this morning.. because today, i'm bouncing back with you all! ♥ ((((hugggggz))))
I think you're absolutely right.....it's the "getting back up again and trying again" which is MOST important. And I find that it is easier to do because I know what to expect.....After 4 days off playing in Austin, I absolutely knew I had to get back on that bike, go and see that pimply assed 30 yr old trainer.....Interesting that he said, "thought you had given up already".....What a douchebag!!

It is already turning hot here in Tucson (should hit 100* by the end of the week) so I may have to make adjustments to the schedule so that I am watching the sun rise while exercising.....

JoSchmooze is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JoSchmooze For This Useful Post: