Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,382 Times in 2,839 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by pajara View Post
*sigh* Ahhhhh the memories. Christmas parties at a certain someone's home. Jaggermeister shots off my *clearing throat* I mean someones cleavage. Those were, by far, the best parties I have EVER been to.

Mass make out parties were tha' shit. Specially when it was a bunch of hotties just kissing and showing boobies. I may still have a delightful picture of several femme hands on my chest, all with their different colored fingernails. mmmmmm
OMG, those were the best parties! I miss them. That was a great picture, I remember my nails were Chrome.

Remember the party we were gonna play make up and we ended up playing make out?

I don't even know many girls who want to show me their boobs any more...we need to get out more. Heh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherylNYC View Post
I'm non-monogamous, but not ecactly poly. I mean, I'll always reserve the right to play around outside of a primary relationship, but I don't think I can have more than one fully developed romantic relationship at a time.

Can I still play in this sandbox?
I'm not even sure I am up for any romantic relationship. They seem to crash and burn for me. So glad to see you here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linus View Post
It's morning? Gah... I need more sleep :P Maybe a cuddle or something..
A nap and cuddle sounds Fab!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TenderKnight View Post
lol.. all this flirting going on.. I'll be honest, in person, I find it really hard to flirt, mainly because I don't want to "offend" people.. So I usually just awkwardly ask them out for coffee or to play and then flirt once they say yes, lol. Maybe it's a safety buffer thing for me.. I know that "rejection" is always part of the game, but I still tend to be on the safe side.. But getting MUCH better at "grabbing up my balls" and just asking people out

Apoc, I have had an eye on you for a while, hon.. Smart, funny, and sexy.. Some good qualities there, my friend

Have enjoyed reading the thread so far, look forward to more.. Oh, and Linus.. How you doin'?
why thank you BK!

Aihsha, you rock!