View Single Post
Old 05-20-2012, 09:55 AM   #25
Blaze

How Do You Identify?:
With my drivers Lic.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Gentleman.. Depends on the Situation.
Relationship Status:
Last Rodeo, what a ride, many sunrises & sunsets to be had...

Thanked 5,469 Times in 1,450 Posts
Blaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

There can't be 2! This is mine! Arwen get your own! But thank you for posting about me But ummm I carry the Venus/Mars Aries/Aries
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwen View Post
White Metal Ox

THE METAL OX 1901 AND 1961
Metal Ox people work harder and more scrupulously than most people, including other Oxen. They always show a boldness and drive and will stop at nothing to achieve their goals. Like all Oxen, they are completely trustworthy and dependable, but they are not ones to display their emotions freely or openly. These Oxen have the strength of steel, with a will to match. Often, this strength and ruthless will make it difficult for them to identify with the feelings of others around them. However, an Ox is always willing to defend what he knows to be true and won’t give up until he has proven what he knows to be true.

PISCEAN OX
Sensitivity influences the toughness of the Ox to produce a delicate personality, with unlimited creativity and perspicacity. Piscean Oxen are artistic and would rather work behind the scenes than be a visible member of the team.
Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blaze For This Useful Post: