Old 11-15-2009, 03:01 PM   #31
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,765 Times in 25,661 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I am neither Pagan nor Wiccan, but follow my own way, taking pieces from both as well as other religions and ways I've come across. I find more understanding and tolerance in the Pagan and Wiccan communities and so I always tend to gravitate to folks who have some connection to either, if not both. I love the dialogue that is going on here.

For myself, Karma is as real as I am. I'm one of those people that when I do something that I know is 'below me' or just not right, I feel the repercussions very quickly. I've been known to joke that Karma not only has my address, but has me locked in on GPS no matter how fast I go.

I've learned to look within a bit more and not wish negative of another and to be more in general and it's helped with my perceived Karmic backlash.

Doing a little bit more instead of reacting has helped too.

The consequences to negatives actions/thoughts/etc seems to come to me far swifter than positive actions/thoughts/etc. Maybe that is just my perception or maybe I am just not able to see the teeny tiny ripples that come back to me some days. I'd like to think of it that way, instead of thinking that I'm only on Karma's 'naughty list'.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: