Thread: Hellions
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2012, 12:10 PM   #70
luv2luvgirls
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Asshole

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,827 Posts
luv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputation

when I was little my pop had this HUGE salt water fish tank with lots of sharks and a few rare fish,anyway I loved milk so one day while drinking my milk.. I had a thought ..hmm I bet the fish would love a drink of milk,so into the tank I poured my glass of milk I was in trouble

When I was 3 or 4 my sisters were painting and left it on the floor yes I played in it with my feet and liked making footprints all through the bedroom and hallway.. I tried denying I did it,but yeah the paint all over me gave it away

I also thought I was stronger and tougher than my parents gave me credit for when I was 4,so I decided one day to take our white german shepard for a walk "I was told I was not to ever do this".. neekid.. thats important so soon she was distracted by a squirrel and I was being dragged behind her.. I held on for so long that when I let go I didnt know where I was,so I wandered till a cop picked me up,I was all bloody and neekid...plus I didnt wanna go home and face my pops, in the station house I went with them all playing with me,they put a cop shirt on me and a badge and thier hat. I was lovin it,till they found out who my parents were,was in trouble one for losing the dog and two for being neekid

when I was 5 I wanted to cut hair with clippers.. so the cat that happened to be an angora became my lil guinea pig.. it was bald when I was done

I liked to play with my pops colonge but I couldnt use what came out of the bottle .. ohh no I needed it to be unique so I would mix this much of that one with this much of this one.. poor pop never could keep some colonge or me out of his stuff

at a young age I decided I was my families keeper,which meant dont even look sideways at my older siblings,one day in 3rd grade I look up and see my brother who was in 4th in the hall upstairs and a patrol was messing with him,well I couldnt have that I marched over and football punted the poor 5th grader. I was in soooo much trouble

in 5th grade I was accused of something I didnt do,so I wouldnt admitt to doing what the teacher was adamant I did,was sent to the VP's office for a paddling,it was all wood like a cricket bat with holes drilled in for less wind resistance,well I wouldnt make a noise and he got madder that made me lol at him so he ended up breaking his paddle on my butt.. shoot my pop could hit the hyde off your ass,that guy wasnt doing nuttin
luv2luvgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to luv2luvgirls For This Useful Post: