Old 05-26-2012, 05:31 AM   #1
starrynitesfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Queer, Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, girl, femme, babygirl
Relationship Status:
Single

starrynitesfemme Has the BEST Reputationstarrynitesfemme Has the BEST Reputationstarrynitesfemme Has the BEST Reputationstarrynitesfemme Has the BEST Reputationstarrynitesfemme Has the BEST Reputationstarrynitesfemme Has the BEST Reputationstarrynitesfemme Has the BEST Reputationstarrynitesfemme Has the BEST Reputationstarrynitesfemme Has the BEST Reputationstarrynitesfemme Has the BEST Reputationstarrynitesfemme Has the BEST Reputation
Post Starry's Loft ~ Erotica

I thought I would create a space where I can share my love of words, erotica, sensuality, sexuality, D/s and the Butch/femme dynamic. Please note some of my pieces are BDSM flavored and that each piece seems to have its own.. flavor. Each piece seems to call for a different view, I may use: "she," "he," "you," "Sir," "Daddy"...

Pleasing You

The darkness outside presses against the window pane, seeming to almost dim with sheer will the light within the room. I sit, curled up on the window seat, my heated forehead laying against the cool glass. My mind is racing, but my body is still, because I do not want to wake You. A soft smile curves my lips as I think of You. A shiver courses through me as the cold from the window and the heat of the room war within my body.

Quietly, I walk into the bathroom and turn on the taps to fill the tub . Warm steam begins to cloud the mirror as the tub fills up. Pinning up my long hair, I slide my silk robe off my shoulders and down my body until it pools at my feet. I step into the tub, slowly easing my body into the hot water as a gasp escapes my lips. Quietly I begin the ritual. Soaping my body, my hands running over my wet, heated skin as I imagine your hands touching me. I run a wash cloth over my skin, softening my skin and preparing it for the oil I will soon apply. A razor run over my skin finishes the bath and I slide up to sit naked upon the edge of the tub. Reaching into my bag, I grab my body oil. As I begin to smooth it into my feet and legs, up my belly, my breasts and arms, the scent of peaches fills the steamy air.

With one quick stroke I wipe the mirror clean of steam and begin to apply my make-up. Brushing out my long hair until it falls softly around my head and shoulders and a quick spray of scent finishes my ritual. Wrapping my body again in my deep red silk dressing gown, I step to the door and softly open it. The room is dark, the only light the soft golden glow cast from the candles on your dresser.

"Feeling better Little One?" Your voice startles me.
"Yes Syr, thank you.. I thought you were still asleep I say quietly.
"waiting. For you to come here." you're voice is deep and low.
Strangely, now that we are here in this space, together.. after so long.. I am nervous. My hands shaking, my body trembling, I know that You are telling me to come to You.. and yet.. I can't seem to move.

"Baby girl, Come Here." You say, and when I look into your eyes the fear vanishes and I walk toward the bed, toward You and stand quietly. Slowly, Your eyes never leaving mine, You come up to standing. You reach out, slowly caressing my shoulders and my body trembles in response to the slightest touch of Your hands. Suddenly you push my gown off my shoulders and it pools at my feet. I am suddenly shy, standing in front of You as Your eyes slowly roam over my naked flesh. Staring down at the floor, I can see the flickering light that casts a golden glow upon my flesh from the candles.

"Look at me Tiffany" You say quietly. My breath catches and I seem unable to move my eyes from the floor. You reach one hand out and lift my chin, forcing my eyes to meet your own. In that one instant all my fears are gone, and only the desire to please You remains.

Slowly, keeping my eyes locked upon your own, I slide down to my knees and kneel.. right there at Your feet. Passion darkens Your eyes as you gaze down upon me and I can feel my own desire rising in response. The simple act of kneeling at Your feet has made my heart begin to beat faster, my breath catch at the back of my throat and I can feel my wet beginning to drip down my inner thighs.

“Please..” I whisper softly.
“Please what?” You respond, looking down at me.
I open my mouth, and can find no words. “Please What?” You say again, patience wearing thin. “Hmm, if you cannot answer my question, why not touch your breasts for me?” A smile curling Your lips as You say these words.
A blush creeps down my cheeks and I can feel them burning warm against the cold breeze flowing through the room. Somehow, this act of touch is easier for me than vocalizing my desire to please you. Raising my arms above my head, I run my fingers through my hair, down my neck, and each arm until my palms come to my breasts. Slowly cupping my full breasts, feeling the weight of them, my nipples hardening because of this attention. My head falls back, my hair cascading over my back, eyes closing as I caress my breasts.

Slowly raising my head back up I gaze into Your eyes. The desire reflected there takes my breath away and I slowly come up onto my knees, looking into Your eyes ad I do. “Let me.. Let me please You, Syr?” I whisper softly, tripping over my own words. “Yes.” You answer huskily.

Slowly, I begin to run my hands up your legs from your ankles, slowly up your calves, behind your knees and up to cup Your ass in my hands as I press my mouth to the fabric concealing Your cock from me. Running my tongue along the length of Your hard cock through the fabric. Hearing your breathing become ragged, I slide my hands around to Your belt buckle. Gazing into Your eyes, biting softly on my bottom lip, I undo Your belt. Slowly lowering the zipper, I reach one hand in to stroke Your length. Feeling the heat of You and how hard You have become a soft moan escapes my lips. Your fingers bury themselves into my hair as I push the fabric out of my way and slowly drag my tongue from the tip of Your cock to the base. Sliding my tongue under Your cock to softly lick from the base to the tip, feeling Your hands bury themselves deeper in my hair as Your desire rises. Raising my eyes to meet Your own I slowly slip the tip of Your cock into my mouth.

Sucking softly on just the very tip of Your cock, silky soft against my lips yet so hard. A soft moan comes from deep within me as I hear Your breath becoming harsh in the quiet surrounding us. Returning my attention to the feel of You, the heat of You I softly suck Your cock deeper into my mouth. Teasing the length of You with my tongue as my mouth takes Your cock deeper still, taking all of You within my mouth. My nails dig into Your legs as I feel Your hips begin to move against me in a rhythm as ancient as time itself. Sliding my mouth down until just the very tip of Your cock is in my mouth and then pushing forward to suck the length of You back to my throat as Your hands tangled in my hair show me Your rhythm.

Soft growling noises from deep within You tell me You are close as I suck Your cock deeper and harder, wanting to take all of You. Matching my rhythm to Yours as Your hips move against me, teasing, sucking, stroking Your cock with my tongue until I feel Your muscles begin to tense, until I feel Your throbbing against my mouth and hear You cry out huskily at Your release. Slowly, letting You slide out of my mouth, I press a soft kiss to Your belly.

“Did I please You?” I ask.

Copyright StarryNitesFemme

“It doesn't interest me what you do for a living. I want to know what you ache for and if you dare to dream of meeting your heart's longing.”
― Oriah Mountain Dreamer, The Invitation
starrynitesfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to starrynitesfemme For This Useful Post: