Old 05-26-2012, 03:24 PM   #4
starrynitesfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Queer, Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, girl, femme, babygirl
Relationship Status:
Single

starrynitesfemme Has the BEST Reputationstarrynitesfemme Has the BEST Reputationstarrynitesfemme Has the BEST Reputationstarrynitesfemme Has the BEST Reputationstarrynitesfemme Has the BEST Reputationstarrynitesfemme Has the BEST Reputationstarrynitesfemme Has the BEST Reputationstarrynitesfemme Has the BEST Reputationstarrynitesfemme Has the BEST Reputationstarrynitesfemme Has the BEST Reputationstarrynitesfemme Has the BEST Reputation
Post Ocean Dreams

Ocean Dreams

Long after the night had passed, the moon sinking into the sea and the stars fading into dawn, I sat awake and aware of each passing moment. Time seemed to fluctuate, one moment fading into ten and on again into infinity. I watched the waves rush toward me only to be drawn back to the ocean. The salty breeze brushed my cheeks like a caress, moving my hair away from my face and kissing my lips softly. Curled up in the window, watching the sea, counting the waves, my breaths, the seconds....I waited. Soon, but not soon enough, you would come.

The key had been sent in the mail, the key to this particular room...in this particular hotel...on this particular beach. No note, simply a date on a small scrap of paper was enclosed in the envelope. Arising early today, I had driven to the coast, checked into the room and settled in. I had unpacked my things, turned on Creed in the back ground and gone into the bathroom to prepare myself. Running warm water into the bathtub, adding softly scented bath oil and slowly lowering myself into the tub, I lay back and let the music wash over me.

Closing my eyes I listened to the waves crash against the beach outside the window and felt my mind, my heart reach out for You. Ah, yes. Thoughts, images, sounds, smells of You drifted through me. The scent of You, the sound of Your laughter, the darkening of Your eyes when desire took hold of You, the sound of Your belt being undone, all made me weak with desire for Her. My body yearned for Your touch as I began to scrub my heated flesh. Slowly, methodically scrubbing, shaving, rubbing oil into my skin... Sitting on the edge of the tub to smooth a soft ginger scented lotion into my skin, imagining Your touch and sighing softly.

I wandered back into the room, slipping onto the window sill where I sit still. Glancing at the clock for the hundredth time, I listened to the music playing softly in the background mingling with the sounds of the surf outside.

A soft click behind me brought me fully to the present, knowing you had arrived. Turning, sliding off the window sill and coming to my feet I gazed at you as you stood just inside the door. A smile played on my lips as I looked at you.

You whispered a soft "Hi you," as you dropped your bags to the floor and stepped further into the room. Though my urge was to throw my arms around you and kiss You wildly, I walked slowly to you, dropped to my knees and softly lay my forehead against your knee. A calm filled me, here...in this spot...I was home. Your hand came down softly on my head and I smiled, looking up into Your eyes to whisper "Hi You."

Stepping back, You eased into a large comfortable chair, leaning back Your legs spread and said softly "Come here you." Smiling softly, I made my way over to you and took my place again, kneeling at Your feet, my cheek upon Your knee. I closed my eyes listening to your breath, feeling Your strong jean clad knee beneath my cheek, the heat of your body reaching out to me. I felt myself growing wet simply from your presence, so close to me. "I've missed You ." I whispered quietly, running my hands along your leg, caressing it. A low rumbling purr came from deep within you as you ran your fingers through my hair.

Gazing up into Your eyes, I watched as they darkened to a deeper shade and felt Your fingers wind themselves ever deeper into my hair. As you grasped a handful of my hair and pulled my head back slowly a gasp escaped my lips and I felt a rush of wetness between my thighs. Pulling on my hair You raised me to my knees between Your thighs and leaned forward bringing your lips to mine. Fire. Raw passion. Pure desire. Your mouth devoured my own, nipping at my bottom lip, biting it, sucking on it softly before seeking and finding my tongue...an erotic dance of your mouth and mine. your hands coming to grasp my hips pulling me into you as the kiss deepened and my heart skipped a beat.

Biting on my bottom lip as you ended the kiss, You moved Your mouth close to my ear and whispered softly: "I need you, ache for you, take off your clothes." A blush bloomed across my cheeks and I was caught again in that moment of shyness and yet feeling my desire growing deep within me at Your words. A mixture of virgin and wanton woman that made me still for a moment, until the tightening of Your grip in my hair and your low growl of desire brought me quickly back to the present moment. With a soft nod I stood before You feeling my heart race and my cheeks as they burned. I began to slowly remove my clothes as You leaned back in the chair a small smile on Your lips as You watched me quietly. When I had cast aside the last of my clothing, I again dropped to my knees between Your knees, lowering my eyes I felt again the connection we shared.

Leaning back in the chair, You smiled slowly into my eyes as You whispered: "Undo my belt for me." My mouth went dry at Your words and my eyes flew to the leather belt that rested around Your waist. Coming up on my knees between Your thighs, my belly pressed against the front of the chair and your knees holding me in place. Slowly, I ran my hands up your thighs, biting softly on my bottom lip as my eyes met your own. The smell of leather, the feel of your hard thighs beneath my hands and the look in your eyes sent waves of desire pulsing through me. Slowly I ran my hands up your belly to where your belt lay and began to undo the buckle. The sound of it coming undone beneath my eager fingers sent chills down my spine. Stopping there, frozen for a moment in question, your next words: "The zipper now." brought a slow smile to my lips.

Running my hand slowly over the bulge in your jeans, I licked my bottom lip as I met your hungry gaze again and listened as a low growl came from deep within your chest. Undoing the button and beginning to lower the zipper of your jeans I could feel how hard you were, feel the heat of you and wanted nothing more than to please you... taste you, drink you in. Reaching inside I softly stroked the length of your cock, feeling your body tense in response, your breath growing harsher in the quiet. Lifting my eyes to yours once again, I leaned closer still and softly licked the head of your cock. My eyes closing at the sheer heat of the moment, I drew your hard cock out and began to stroke the length of it. Feeling my wet begin to drip down my thighs as I slowly dragged my tongue along the length of you. The scent of you wafted up to me, mixing with the scent of leather, my own scent and the salty sea breeze.

Pushing my hair out of my face, I slowly drew my tongue along the bottom of your cock, stroking it with my tongue back to the tip until...slowly...so slowly I sipped the tip of your cock into the heat of my mouth. A low growl came from deep within your chest as your fist closed around my hair and drew my mouth down upon your cock. Feeling your cock fill my mouth, I moaned against it, beginning to suck you deeper still. Grasping the base of your cock with one hand, I began to slide my mouth upon your hard cock, from tip to the base, my tongue teasing, my teeth grazing your length lightly. My other hand clutching your hard thigh as I felt your body jerk in response to my attentions. Bringing my eyes back to yours I began to suck your cock deeper still into my mouth, teasing it with my tongue as you began to moan, breath harsh in the air ... almost a growl deep and low in your throat and chest. your fist tightening in my hair and your hips thrusting up to meet the heat of my mouth. As I felt your excitement grow, I began to moan against you in my mouth, feeling my own desire peaking, my wet trailing down my own wide open thighs. Grabbing my hair in a rougher grip, your rhythm became more urgent, my mouth wrapped tightly around your hard length, sucking you deeply to the back of my throat, my legs begin to tremble as I listen to your breath, your moan, your loss of control as you fall over the edge, and I drink in your gift, not allowing a drop to escape, moaning softly, I softly release you from my mouth, crawling slowly up your body, raining soft kisses all the way up your body, finally , I curl up there, pressing a soft kiss to your lips, feeling your hands push my hair out of my face, my eyes lock on yours as a small smile curls my lips, and I lay my head against your chest... content.

Copyright StarryNitesFemme

“It doesn't interest me what you do for a living. I want to know what you ache for and if you dare to dream of meeting your heart's longing.”
― Oriah Mountain Dreamer, The Invitation
starrynitesfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to starrynitesfemme For This Useful Post: