Old 05-26-2012, 03:35 PM   #5
starrynitesfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Queer, Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, girl, femme, babygirl
Relationship Status:
Single

starrynitesfemme Has the BEST Reputationstarrynitesfemme Has the BEST Reputationstarrynitesfemme Has the BEST Reputationstarrynitesfemme Has the BEST Reputationstarrynitesfemme Has the BEST Reputationstarrynitesfemme Has the BEST Reputationstarrynitesfemme Has the BEST Reputationstarrynitesfemme Has the BEST Reputationstarrynitesfemme Has the BEST Reputationstarrynitesfemme Has the BEST Reputationstarrynitesfemme Has the BEST Reputation
Post When Darkness Falls Part One (A D/s Piece)

When Darkness Falls
Part one

The black of the night seemed to move up the walls like ivy, creeping tendrils edging down the brick of the building to meet deep pools of shadows. The night air, humid and sticky, felt almost oppressive. Inside the club, the heat of the night was made worse by the crowd. It was almost impossible to move without coming up against heated bodies on all sides.

There was a sense of danger tonight I thought to myself as I leaned back against the wall, watching the rhythm of the crowd. Brushing my hair away from my face, I reached into my glass and took out an ice cube. Lowering my eyes, I began to draw the ice cube along my throat, feeling it melt as it met my heated flesh and feeling the delicious chill that followed. Tempers seemed to flare in the heat and tonight was no exception. My eyes fluttered open when I began to hear raised voices. My attention was drawn to an argument taking place by the back door.

Watching the drama unfold, I took a long sip of my drink.

Slowly, I began to realize I was being watched. I laughed quietly to myself, could be any of the 100 butches in the Club or even a femme. Taking another sip of my drink I began to survey the crowd trying to locate the source of my uneasiness. The sense of eyes upon me grew stronger, an almost physical touch, and a shiver coursed down my body. That's what you get, I thought to myself, for wearing this outfit. A black blouse, deeply cut in front, revealed the soft curves of the top of my breasts. A daringly short black leather skirt barely covered the tops of my stockings, and black heels completed the look.

Suddenly a hand was at my elbow and a low throaty voice whispered in my ears: "I think you need some air, it's awfully warm in here" as the hand guided me toward the back door. I tried to turn around to see the butch the voice belonged to, tried to say something, but no sound came out and I found myself being guided out of the club and into the alley. My mind raced. Before I could even catch my breath, I found my back pressed against the wall of the alley, a hard thigh between my own and a warm mouth against mine.

For a moment, I struggled, and my wrists were promptly grasped and held far above my head. The mouth against my own softened a bit, the kiss becoming slow and all encompassing, I was lost in the heat of the kiss. Suddenly I realized the kiss had ended and I gazed into deep, dark brown eyes. I began to blush furiously as I realized just who had me against the wall.

"I told you to stay home tonight." You said quietly. I knew from how calm and quiet Your voice was that You were really upset with me

I looked down, ashamed, as I realized I had worried You. "Look at me girl." Your voice low. Slowly, I raised my eyes to Your own. "What were you thinking to not only disobey me and come to the club, but to come dressed like that? This is not an appropriate or safe place for a girl alone, certainly not dressed as you are tonight." You stated, looking down the long dark alley with a sigh. Bringing your eyes back to my own, you said quietly: "Or was that what you were looking for? Danger? To finally lose that last tiny bit of innocence? Is that it? Hmmm?"

The look in Your eyes began to disturb me, almost as much as the position I was held in. The sounds of the club, the street even my breath seemed to fade away as I looked into Your eyes. I began to realize that I myself didn't know why I was here against Your express orders. I opened my mouth to respond, but nothing would come out, as if I were invisibly gagged.

"Answer me girl...now." Your voice filled with a finality that filled me with shame and a shiver of fear. My thoughts began to race. Why had I disobeyed You, my mentor? Tears filled my eyes as I looked up at You. You guided me, mentored me and were an almost paternal figure in the lifestyle. I stammered softly: “I…I…I’m sorry.”

“You’re sorry?” You asked incredulously. “It’s time you learned a lesson girl. One I will be sure you won’t forget.”

Your lips moved down to capture my own and suddenly I was breathless. Fear, uneasiness, embarrassment and arousal were fighting within me. Your lips left mine and before I could think again I found my wrists captured in handcuffs and secured to a pipe above my head. “Sir?” I whispered. “Please Sir don’t leave me here alone.”

“Oh, little girl, I have no intention of leaving you… alone.” Before Your words were finished I saw You slip something out of Your pocket. With a flick of Your wrist the gleaming stainless steel blade was revealed in the dim alley light. I was almost hypnotized by the light playing on the edge of Your favorite knife. As You began to bring it toward my chest I began to panic and fought against the restraints. Sobbing I tried to move back only to meet the brick wall against my back.

“Sir…wait…what are you doing?” I asked tremulously. My eyes became fixed on the blade as it came nearer and nearer my chest. You slid the blade along my throat and I gasped in surprise my eyes flying to Your own. What I saw there caused me to cry in earnest. Your disappointment, Your anger and Your determination to teach me were clearly reflected in Your gaze. With one hand You grasped my blouse and with the other brought Your blade down. With one swipe of Your knife You lay my shirt open, my breasts covered now only by the merest scrap of my bra.

“You…will…learn…to…obey.” Your voice was stern and with each word Your knife cut through fabric until I was standing clothed only in my stockings and heels.

Staring into my eyes You slowly unbuckled Your belt and my eyes dropped to watch as You slowly drew the belt off and ran it through Your hands. Time seemed to slow as I watched You wrap it several times around Your hand. Raising Your hand, You brought the belt close to my lips and I knew You were waiting for me to kiss it… to press my lips to it and accept my punishment. The feel of the leather against my lips as I kissed the belt was both sensuous and scary.

Smack. You brought the loose end of the belt across one of my thighs and my body jerked in response. I heard a gasp and realized that I was being watched and I cringed at the thought. Moving around me in a circle You brought the belt against my skin again and again. With each slap from the belt my body jumped, my heart raced and I was mortified to realize I was growing wet.

Biting on my lower lip, I gazed down at the ground determined to keep myself from tears. I could feel my skin redden and flush with blood as You continued my punishment.

Movement out of the corner of my eye caught my attention and I turned my head to see four of Your friends from the club watching us. A single tear escaped and tracked its way down my cheek. “No more tears girl, you were looking for trouble and you’ve found it.” You said clearly. This comment was met with laughter from those that watched. Your hands dropped to the buttons on Your jeans and my heart skipped a beat as you slowly undid each button.

“Let’s see just how upset you are.” You said as Your hand slipped between my legs, seeking and finding the pool of my wet. A low throaty growl of approval as You immediately thrust 3 fingers deep inside of me. I gasped, my body arching involuntarily as You said: “You want this… your body is begging to be fucked isn’t it? Answer me little one…now.”

I could not speak as shame, arousal, embarrassment and need fought within me. “I…I…, please Sir” I whispered. Trying to force words through my lips, how would I get You to stop this torture and forgive me for my misbehavior?

To be continued…

Copyright StarryNitesFemme

“It doesn't interest me what you do for a living. I want to know what you ache for and if you dare to dream of meeting your heart's longing.”
― Oriah Mountain Dreamer, The Invitation
starrynitesfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to starrynitesfemme For This Useful Post: