Old 05-27-2012, 10:38 AM   #8
starrynitesfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Queer, Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, girl, femme, babygirl
Relationship Status:
Single

starrynitesfemme Has the BEST Reputationstarrynitesfemme Has the BEST Reputationstarrynitesfemme Has the BEST Reputationstarrynitesfemme Has the BEST Reputationstarrynitesfemme Has the BEST Reputationstarrynitesfemme Has the BEST Reputationstarrynitesfemme Has the BEST Reputationstarrynitesfemme Has the BEST Reputationstarrynitesfemme Has the BEST Reputationstarrynitesfemme Has the BEST Reputationstarrynitesfemme Has the BEST Reputation
Post Enigma

A single moment can be an eternity....

When I gaze at her I am lost to things as meaningless as time. The color of her eyes seems to shift with each passing moment, or is it with each emotion? I lose myself in the wonder of her. Touch.. An honor so great... I kneel before the goddess. Feeling her skin, flushed with desire, her cunt, slippery and mysterious. To taste her... like nectar. She is intoxicating... Woman-Butch-Feminine-Masculine-Strength-Softness. Can I? Can I worship at the altar... cunt and cock, soft and hard, my hands reaching.. Seeking that which is ephemeral ... the essence of her. Suddenly my breath stills.. her skin.. so soft slick with wet...

Dawn is breaking as I lay and watch her sleep. A small smile curls my lips as I wonder if she can feel my desire. Does she know that I've just made love to her in my mind? My finger traces the sensual curve of her bottom lip as she exhales a soft breath. I am weak with want. As the scent of her swirls around me and my body remembers her touch, I tremble.

Copyright StarryNitesFemme

“It doesn't interest me what you do for a living. I want to know what you ache for and if you dare to dream of meeting your heart's longing.”
― Oriah Mountain Dreamer, The Invitation
starrynitesfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to starrynitesfemme For This Useful Post: