BrutalDaddy

How Do You Identify?:
Her Asshole.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Him, hym, he, whatever.
Relationship Status:
Bitch has no more excuses now.

Thanked 2,785 Times in 499 Posts
BrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST Reputation

Thanks Kerri! I very much look forward to driving across the country considering I've never ventured past the states surrounding Alabama. Lol.

Dominique, I hear ya. I honestly started this as a well to pay bills but in the course of training for this I have fallen head over heels in love with it. Femmsational wants to do this as well so eventually we're going to team drive but she wants me to get a few months under my belt then she'll come along. Hope you find the right partner and are able to live that dream of your's.

Love that there are truckers on this site and so looking forward to hearing from even more!

Okay spent almost 20 minutes trying to find a trucker icon. We need one! Lol.

Ready To Hit The Road,
AJ.
BrutalDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BrutalDaddy For This Useful Post: