How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,543 Times in 4,141 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

I bet you didn't know Brad Pitt (born in shawnee) James Garner and Chuck Norris were from Oklahoma.
We have the world's largest McDonalds. Lol that alone should make you want to visit. hahaha
Roy D Mercer (The dream child of Phil and Brent from KMOD radio in Tulsa)
is from Tulsa. lol
Tulsa is smack dab in the center of the US. So it's a short plane ride to anywhere north south east or west, if you're traveling in the states. Also Tulsa international airport is one of the easiest airports to get in and out of. And one of the quickest and most efficient TSA check points of any airport you pass through.
Although we are a land locked state, Tulsa has many nearby lakes and rivers. Just an outdoor paradise, if you like kayaking, canoeing, rafting, boating jet ski's. It's a campers dream come true. If you like to fish or just picnic, there are some very pristine waters and beautiful green setting to enjoy , your weekend in. If you like to rent a cabin on the water or just camp in a tent, there are hundreds of places to choose from. Very affordable BTW.
I'll post more later on.