View Single Post
Old 05-29-2012, 03:32 PM   #4
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Wow,im glad to see this subject posted.I'm hearing chalenged,some peole call it impared..well no, im not impared just cant hear,impared sounds like im broken wich I am not.Being hearing chalenged can be both a pain in the ass as well as a blessing.I barely do asl but read lips like a wild child,I have hearing aids(gathering dust in a box) I use them when I need to but the normal hearing range im suposed to use drives me nuts over time with the constant chatter of life,last night I didnt hear the water runing that I forgot to totaly turn off and flooded the bathroom floor..so glad its tile(not the first time).Onething that bugs me is normal hearing people or people who want to be rude is thy think for me to realise they are talking to me is toeither get up in my face or touch me to make shure I get it...some will down right be rude about it.I told someone once I had a hearing issue,I was a long way from dead so becareful what you say.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post: