Old 05-31-2012, 10:08 AM   #10
starrynitesfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Queer, Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, girl, femme, babygirl
Relationship Status:
Single

starrynitesfemme Has the BEST Reputationstarrynitesfemme Has the BEST Reputationstarrynitesfemme Has the BEST Reputationstarrynitesfemme Has the BEST Reputationstarrynitesfemme Has the BEST Reputationstarrynitesfemme Has the BEST Reputationstarrynitesfemme Has the BEST Reputationstarrynitesfemme Has the BEST Reputationstarrynitesfemme Has the BEST Reputationstarrynitesfemme Has the BEST Reputationstarrynitesfemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default When Darkness Falls Part Four

When Darkness Falls Pt 4

Closing my eyes, I tried to quiet my breathing. I heard an exclamation, and a laughing voice say: "It appears You already have an eager volunteer." I felt a blush grow on my cheeks as a low conversation was carried out, I heard my Mentor swear which was a rarity. Determinedly, I kept my eyes lowered. I could hear boot falls as my Mentor stepped close to me, a shiver coursed through me at the familiar sound.
“What are you doing here girl?” Your voice was deep and chilling.
I opened my eyes and raised them to meet Your own. “I am Yours, Sir.” I whispered, a single tear rolling down my cheek.
Your breath came harshly, but I could not read Your expression. “Do you have any idea what you are saying little girl? Or what you are doing?” You asked.
“Yes, Sir.” I whispered. “I am Yours, and I am offering myself to You. To do with as You will.”
A sigh of exasperation escaped Your lips and You ran a hand through Your hair, Your eyes never leaving my own. I felt another tear roll down my cheek as I lowered my eyes. Taking my chin into Your hand, You lifted it, bringing my eyes back to You.
“Do you fully recognize what You are offering girl? Do you understand what those words mean?” You asked softly.
“Yes Sir, I do.” I said, keeping my eyes upon Your own without wavering.
“Do you recall the safe word we discussed at the beginning of your training?” You asked me.
“Yes Sir, I do.” I answered quietly, awaiting Your will. Stumbling a bit over the words I said: “I kneel a. . at Your feel always Sir.”
Searching my eyes, and with a small smile on Your lips, You nodded once before motioning to another submissive that I had not noticed standing nearby. You stepped away and resumed Your preparations for the demonstration as the girl came to me and gestured for me to stand. Coming to standing, I followed the girl as she led me close to the cross. Whispering, she instructed me to remove my clothing and showed me where to put it aside. I took a deep breath as I realized I would soon be nude in front of all of the people watching. Feeling the blush start anew on my cheeks, I slowly undid the clasp of my cape. Folding the cape neatly, I lay it aside and felt the girl step behind me to unlace my corset. Reaching behind myself I undid the clasp on my skirt, and allowed both garments to slide down my body. The girl took them from me and quickly placed them on top of the cape. Feeling eyes upon me, I felt my body begin to tremble a bit as I slid one stocking down my leg and then the other.
Though fear was present, as well as nervousness, I could also feel excitement growing within me at the thought of what was to come. To surrender to You, not as Your student who had misbehaved, but as Your submissive was making me breathless. The girl placed me in front of the cross and motioned for me to get upon it. I could feel Your eyes upon me as I was restrained to the cross, Your gaze as substantial as a caress. As my wrists and ankles were securely restrained in leather cuffs I listened as You began addressing those in attendance. I closed my eyes and tried to still my breath, slow my heart rate so that I could hear what You were saying.
Listening to You as You described in detail the process of caning, I felt the air as it moved over my bare flesh. It seemed to whisper to me of pain and pleasure, of sensations not yet experienced, and I felt my nipples grow hard against the cross I was restrained to so securely. As You talked, I could hear Your boot falls as You moved over to the table where Your equipment was laid out. You continued to describe how to warm up Your submissive as You stepped close to the table.
My body trembled and tensed in anticipation of the first strike of Your flogger. For just a moment, I felt Your hand as it ran over my back. I felt myself grow wet at this simplest of touches as You pointed out the safe places for striking and those that were not safe. I heard Your voice and it washed over me as I felt the first strike of Your flogger. You continued to describe the warm up as You continued to strike my flesh with Your flogger. My breath was coming in short gasps as the pain of reawakened welts mixed with pleasure deep within my belly.
I was lost in sensation, floating in the safety of Your control as You continued the demonstration by moving onto a more substantial flogger. Each lick of the flogger was a flame, the heady mixture of pain and pleasure making me moan under my breath. I lost track of time as You continued, finally stilling as You showed those in attendance a variety of different floggers.
As You moved closer to the cross, You touched my cheek and I opened my eyes in response. You were discussing the importance of checking in with Your submissive, of the care and awareness that must be used when doing a scene. Searching my eyes, You nodded once in satisfaction and moved back to continue Your demonstration.
The first strike of Your cane caused me to jump against the restraints, biting hard upon my lip to stop myself from screaming. The fire of this caning on top of already raw welts was biting. I began to whisper, so low as to be unheard by those around me. “Yours, Yours, Yours.” Making an effort to relax into the pain, not fight it or the restraints, I awaited the next hit. The next strike of Your cane came harder across my ass and You followed it by trailing a hand across my burning flesh. I could feel a rush of wet between my wide-open thighs at the heady mixture of sensations. I was lost in the moment, no longer aware of how many times You struck my flesh, or the words You spoke. Aware only of belonging to You, surrendering to You in each moment I was wide open and awaiting Your will.
I was aware of Your hands smoothing something into my back and ass as Your voice washed over me, describing aftercare in detail to those in attendance. Your hands were gentle, and so soft as You touched me, I felt myself melt into the cross as a soft smile crossed my lips. As You stepped away from the table and brought the demonstration to its conclusion, the girl came to me and began to undo my restraints, rubbing my wrists and ankles softly to bring back circulation. Helping me off the cross, the girl wrapped my cloak around me and led me to a chair. A glass of water was pressed into my hands and I took a grateful sip of the cool liquid.
My eyes lowered, I could hear the crowd asking questions, and others moving away. The girl had left my side and I was alone with my breath and the sensation of returning from sub space. The sound of You approaching brought me to sharp awareness and I raised my eyes to meet Your own. A soft smile was upon Your lips as You once again cupped my chin in Your hand and looked down into my eyes.
“You did well my girl.” You said huskily.
Tears filled my eyes and I smiled tremulously as I whispered: “Thank You Sir.”
Wrapping an arm around me, You helped me to standing and led me out of the dungeon. Once outside, You led me to Your car and slid me carefully inside of the passenger seat. Sliding behind the wheel, You started the engine and pulled out into traffic. Trying to get comfortable in the seat, my eyelids grew heavy in spite of my discomfort and I closed them.
I was startled awake as You opened my door and motioned for me to get out. Blinking sleepily I realized with a shock that You had brought me to Your own home. I followed You up the walk to Your door and waited while You unlocked it. Stepping inside, You flipped the lights on and led me into Your bedroom.
“Whose?” You asked quietly as You pushed me down to sitting upon Your bed.
“Yours Sir, only Yours.” I whispered in return.
“Are you wet for me my girl?” You asked with a dangerous gleam to Your eyes.
“Yes, Sir.” I whispered, blushing softly.
“Yes what girl?” You asked quietly.
“Yes Sir, I am very wet for You.” I answered in a soft whisper.
“Show me.” You said.
“Sir?” I asked, confused.
“Open yourself for me and show me how wet You are for me girl.” You said with a wicked smile.
My breath caught and I gasped as realization washed over me. Whispering: “Yours.” I lay back upon the bed. Moving my thighs wide apart I opened my lips to Your gaze. I could feel my wet growing as Your eyes watched my every move.
You growled low in Your throat and grasping my ankles, yanked me to the edge of the bed. Staring down at me, You undid Your belt and slid down Your zipper. I could feel my heart beating frantically against my chest as You took out Your hard cock.
“MINE.” You said harshly.
“Yes Sir, Yours, only Yours.” I whispered in response.
With no further words You slammed Your cock deep inside my pussy. My body arched in response and I moaned aloud. Thrusting inside me, You pinned my wrists to the bed above my head, Your eyes holding my own. “Whose?” You asked.
“Yours Sir.” I whispered through a moan as my body arched to meet Your thrusts. Your cock was hot and hard, deep inside me.
Holding my wrists with one hand, You dropped Your other hand to my breast and rolled my nipple between your thumb and fingers. Continuing to fuck me, You pinched my nipple and bit down upon my throat. I could hear a growl deep in Your chest as You began to fuck me harder and faster, slamming into me over and over again. I could no longer control my moans as You claimed me. “Mine, girl. You are Mine.” You said low and deep as You thrust inside me. “Come for me NOW.” You said. With those words, I tumbled down and into the abyss, coming hard, my muscles contracting around Your hard cock as I screamed aloud “Yours!”

Copyright StarryNitesFemme

“It doesn't interest me what you do for a living. I want to know what you ache for and if you dare to dream of meeting your heart's longing.”
― Oriah Mountain Dreamer, The Invitation
starrynitesfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to starrynitesfemme For This Useful Post: