BornBronson
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently banned 7/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
Straight Butch Woman
Relationship Status:
Nice Tie

BornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFlamezzz View Post
have you tried smudging ? or approaching this entity or telling it to leave ?
you could also set up a voice recorder and tape the evp and play it back on slow sometimes you can decipher what they are saying that way, I'd be curious to find out exactly what is being said, could be a message for you of some kind from a loved one who has found you.
I smudge all the time LadyFlamezzz.My home reeks of white sage and sweetgrass.My mother was native american and taught me many ways to protect myself from evil spirits,she and her father.my grandfather.Her powers were unbelievable unless you seen them first hand.Something always protected her,she said it was passed down from her grandmother on her father's side.She told me it is passed on to all the women in her family,including me.What it is i cannot tell you,but i know that there is something there,a shield.My mother also considered herself catholic.I think one of the reasons I feel close to the church these days because a baptism was performed on me as a baby.So basically i'm just finding my way back to a faith that feels right for me.I don't want anything further to do with that voice.It has since gone but I do have this funny suspicion where it came from,but i feel it is not for me to play with.So i won't be doing any recording if and when 'it' decides to return.

I think the ghost hunters,or the ghost adventures crew would have had themselves a ball here on my property.Of course it was no picnic for me.I notice through my faith a portal/gate has been closed,for now.
BornBronson is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BornBronson For This Useful Post: