View Single Post
Old 03-03-2010, 05:35 AM   #154
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by everettdiva View Post
I know how that is, I get that all the time, your not pretty enough, your to big, your to young, I say kiss my ass.
Yes!

Actually what I say is "Kiss my big, fat, fuzzy, lesbian a$$!" Well, now I say saggy instead of fat. But you get the idea.

Princess, I don't understand what the heck they were expecting if you sent them accurate pics...some people are just plain wierd.

Equally annoying are the people who don't want overweight friends.

Or the ones that do - so they feel better about themselves. My former employer actually felt threatened by my weight loss! She equates a person's value to their weight. If I saw a mutual acquaintance and mentioned it to her her first question was about their weight. This included a friend who was recovering from breast cancer. She's very wrapped up in herself. For example - I had lost over 60 lbs and she did not notice until someone brought it to her attention. Then she came to me and said "Someone told me you lost over 60 lbs. Is that true?" I stood up and she nearly fell over.

Do you find that your weight makes you invisible to some people?
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post: