View Single Post
Old 06-17-2012, 12:49 PM   #77
~Softbutch4U~

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
elgnis

~Softbutch4U~ Has the BEST Reputation~Softbutch4U~ Has the BEST Reputation~Softbutch4U~ Has the BEST Reputation~Softbutch4U~ Has the BEST Reputation~Softbutch4U~ Has the BEST Reputation~Softbutch4U~ Has the BEST Reputation~Softbutch4U~ Has the BEST Reputation~Softbutch4U~ Has the BEST Reputation~Softbutch4U~ Has the BEST Reputation~Softbutch4U~ Has the BEST Reputation~Softbutch4U~ Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfembbw View Post
Do you know sign language?
Yes, I use PSE. Its part of ASL but i use sign as english for sentence to deaf people. I notices that alot deaf people do not understand my sentences by text msgs. I almost grew up in mainsteam school most of the time. I felt bad for deaf people who couldnt write english well. I dont blame them.

Femmedyke: I know it is VERY expensive to have CI. Last time i heard was $60K but Im sure there r some way to get some help by Vocab Rehabit. I was going to get some help by VR but didnt have time to get a day off and stop by the office to discuison for Hearing Aids. I dont wear hearing aids for almost 4 yrs now. I like to listen the sound but not the words. Alot of my hearing friends said.. You r really lucky that u cant hear. Cuz they cant stand the sound like fire alarm or people get into arguement, etc. For me: I wish i can hear cuz i wanted what the sound of people's accent.. birds sing, waterfall.. many more.